Areann asked me questions and I was supposed to ask ten new questions and tag people but I don’t wanna so here are my answers. hhahahaha.
- If you had an inifinte amount of money and two months to spend wherever you want, where would you go?
- Honestly? Probably London or New York City. Somewhere big with lots of things to do and lots of money to spend.
- What was your first dream job?
- Oddly enough, I wanted to be an obstetrician when I was little. I’ve always had a fascination with babies, so I wanted to deliver them.
- Before you graduated high school, what were your goals in life?
- Graduate college, get a good job, get married, have kids. Not necessarily in that order.
- If you could take back one moment of time and have a re-do, what would you choose to change?
- I don’t think I would, really! I’m pretty happy with the way my life has gone.
- Where do you call home?
- My fiancé’s arms. That is home for me.
- Have you ever done anything you’d consider do be reckless or dangerous?
- When I first started driving, me and a friend were headed back to school and got in a race, and I tried to get out in front of her and cut her off and ended up playing bumper cars with her on an overpass going about 80 mph with a girl who had had brain surgery less than a year before in my car. So….yeah. Probably.
- Tell me about your first relationship.
- Umm..I guess my first relationship would’ve been with Tyler, who is now one of my closest friends. I was in 7th grade, we dated for about six days, and then he broke up with me because it was weird. haha.
- If you could change one thing about your appearance, what would it be?
- EASY. I would be skinny.
- What makes you keep blogging?
- I don’t do it near as much as I used to. Honestly, I think the reason I keep blogging is because I get something on my mind and I just honestly have to have somewhere to vent it, so I come here.
- If you have kids, do you want more? And if you don’t have any, do you plan to someday?
- I don’t have kids right now, but I definitely want them. We even have our kids names picked out, as sad as that is. Haha!